The song which is probably Aretha’s most famous was a cover. By that I mean it wasn’t originally written or performed by her. Just as she covered Dionne Warwick’s “Say a Little Prayer For You” which she sang the hell out of, she also re-made Respect.
- Anybody Remember Typewriters?
- Coaches Dorothy Dawson and Dorothy Gaters, Phenomenal Women
- SHOES, Fashion Week’s “over the top” Selections
- Grandparents As Parents
- Whatever Happened to Our Black Neighborhoods?
- Youngest Black Baby Boomer, Michael Jordan, Turns 50 Sunday
- This Baby Boomer is Furious Over lil’ wayne’s insult to Emmett Till
- Diving In
- Top Three Sports Cars for Women
- Tyler Perry’s “Temptation” Casts Kim Kardashian in a Supporting Role